Confined Space Consultancy and Advice
Our consultants have built a strong reputation for providing workable, no-nonsense solutions. Strategic input from impartial experts on your project really makes a difference. Confident and expert independent advice can often simplify a project and save time and money!
Our knowledge and experience means that we always provide simple, practical and clear suggestions - it's the mainstay of what we do:
- Reduced project time
- Saved money
- Reduced reputational risk
Our consultancy services are bespoke and tailored to meet our client's individual and varied needs ranging from smaller drainage contractors through to emergency services, national utility providers and national and internationally known manufacturing giants!
- Policy / procedure writing and implementation
- Risk assessment, safe systems of work, emergency procedures
- Verbal / formal written advice and recommendations
- Confined space classification, production of confined space registers
- Advice on current best practice, including the Water UK NC’s (National Classifications) and the City and Guilds 6150 competency standards.
- Contractor supervision and auditing
All of our recommendations include competency and equipment requirements as standard. Our specialist consultants are highly experienced in confined space entry and regularly join our operational teams providing on-site services to clients.
For further information about our consultancy services or to request a quotation, please call our Confined Space Support Team on 01925 244144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org